I don’t know why I’m putting this up here. I saw this picture of the protests going on in Egypt and I couldn’t stop staring at it. This is one of those once in a decade pictures that has the potential to be the defining moment in history. I just thought it was interesting and figured someone else would think so as well. You can click on the picture to see a ton more of them.
- @MUFanaticDotCom @BBC_Travel OMG, I'm sending this to my Dad. Been with my mom for 20 years now and still doesn't g… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- @TheColorfulKit Guessing this may be of interest as well chicagoteria.com 5 days ago
- @JoeMcCann3 Ha, let us know if they add siracha. That was big with the hipster community (and maybe rugged Texans) a few years back. 1 week ago
- @JoeMcCann3 Are they Latino? My mom puts lime and salt (and sometimes chili) on any beer. 1 week ago
- @jenoneriver She's prone to conspiracies and religious hyperbole, but this is next level. https://t.co/pFCqKGS4bZ 1 week ago
- 4,715 hits