- @BBaranowski Karma. 1 day ago
- @markstrot all we needed was a "Marc" to complete the not-quite-Strotty bingo. twitter.com/Sam_Vecenie/st… 1 day ago
- @thestraygoat Can we settle for a few Tri caps? 3 days ago
- @BrianDunseth Thanks, I assume it will based on the phrasing, but interested in seeing what the actual weight will be. 5 days ago
- @SoccerInsider @BrianDunseth Do you know if the games will be weighted more heavily than a friendly, ie a Gold Cup… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- 4,752 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I am safe and sound in Berlin, Germany. It has been an exhausting day of travel, tours and exploring. It is 7 p.m. here and think it’s about time to call it a night. Haha, that’s what going to bed … Continue reading
When I was researching on places I could go with Amanda I had two requirements: it must be warm and it must be near water. I had had enough of the cold and snow of chicago and the cold and … Continue reading
These past two weeks have truly been a blur with my fiancee Amanda coming to visit. London, Malaga, London, Frankfurt, Lingenfeld, Speyer, Mannheim, Germersheim, Stuttgart, and finally London. We literally went all around the world. It was an amazing two … Continue reading
After the jump you will get a little feel for what German life is all about.
Just a little taste of Spain.
So I am minding my own business walking to church on a particularly clear day Sunday when I hear a loud “plop.” Looking down I see my foot is in three inches of water. This was particularly strange because it … Continue reading