- @markstrot He's such an idiot. Get the free pass to the finals/ win your 2nd ring, then throw your fit. 1 day ago
- @markstrot The only thing I don't get, is why he wouldn't want Jimmy there with LeBron possibly leaving. 1 day ago
- @markstrot I thought this was junk at the time, but one month later and it's eerily prescient. https://t.co/0iis7X3hYI 1 day ago
- @mooof23 @markstrot I think Gilbert has to go down as one of the worst owners in the history of the NBA. Was given… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @markstrot Is there any chance of a trade happening now? Doubt it right? Is that why it was leaked? So many Qs, so much intrigue. 1 day ago
- 4,707 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I am safe and sound in Berlin, Germany. It has been an exhausting day of travel, tours and exploring. It is 7 p.m. here and think it’s about time to call it a night. Haha, that’s what going to bed … Continue reading
When I was researching on places I could go with Amanda I had two requirements: it must be warm and it must be near water. I had had enough of the cold and snow of chicago and the cold and … Continue reading
These past two weeks have truly been a blur with my fiancee Amanda coming to visit. London, Malaga, London, Frankfurt, Lingenfeld, Speyer, Mannheim, Germersheim, Stuttgart, and finally London. We literally went all around the world. It was an amazing two … Continue reading
After the jump you will get a little feel for what German life is all about.
Just a little taste of Spain.
So I am minding my own business walking to church on a particularly clear day Sunday when I hear a loud “plop.” Looking down I see my foot is in three inches of water. This was particularly strange because it … Continue reading