I am safe and sound in Berlin, Germany. It has been an exhausting day of travel, tours and exploring. It is 7 p.m. here and think it’s about time to call it a night. Haha, that’s what going to bed at midnight, waking up at 2 a.m. to catch a bus to the airport for a 5 a.m. flight and then walking for 6 hours will do to you.
- @MattBellassai This truly gets better age, my dude. https://t.co/OXVAEIQJZB 1 week ago
- @JohnGreska twitter.com/nytimes/status… 3 weeks ago
- @BCSDKidder Thanks! 1 month ago
- @BCSDKidder What is the criteria for bus transportation eligibility? I'm sorry for the relatively basic question,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Is it just me, or was the ball not played by a Tottenham player and only deflected by Man City. There shouldn't be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- 4,974 hits